Renowned German auto maker, Audi, has been impressing drivers for years with their commitment to high quality and innovation. If you are a lucky owner of an Audi Q5, you can be assured, it won't let you down. This crossover is a superb combination of style, versatility, and comfort. Featuring Audi's standard specifications with modern innovations, this vehicle gives you an exciting driving experience wherever you go. To make your Q5 even more appealing and stylish, add trendy body kit parts to it. We carry complete packages as well as separate components from them.
You will notice that our prices for body kits are considerably lower than the prices of the official dealership. But that doesn’t mean that our products are not as good as the original ones. We just strive to supply our customers with the auto parts and accessories at a fair price. As for the quality, body kits that we offer come only from the well-known and trustworthy manufacturers, such as Duraflex, Extreme Dimensions, and Xenon. That's why you can be sure that you will get a premium product. In addition, all Audi Q5 body kits include the components that are specifically designed to fit your car.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Door PanelsDoor Panels by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. These exclusive add-ons will bring a touch of race-inspired style to your vehicle in nothing flat. The panels are designed to be rather lightweight yet incredibly strong and long-lasting.Refurbish your vehicle’s styleOffer extra protection$139.37 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (09AUQ54DAST-099)Astek Style Body Kit (09AUQ54DAST-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$3,067.01
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Fiberglass Front Bumper (Unpainted) (09AUQ54DAST-001)Astek Style Front Bumper (09AUQ54DAST-001) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$764.21
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Fiberglass Rear Lip (Unpainted) (09AUQ54DAST-012)Astek Style Rear Lip (09AUQ54DAST-012) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This accessory is all in one: it adds an instant style to your buddy, make it unique in a herd of look-alikes, and even...Adds a sporty flair to the rearMade durable yet lightweight$517.56
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Fiberglass Front Fenders (Unpainted) (09AUQ54DAST-007)Astek Style Front Fenders (09AUQ54DAST-007) by VIS Racing®. Set of 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). These reliable, strong, and sleek fenders are designed to double your vehicle’s aesthetic appeal in...Give your vehicle a refreshed, finished lookMade sturdy to outlast the competition$517.56
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Fiberglass Rear Fenders (Unpainted) (09AUQ54DAST-006)Astek Style Rear Fenders (09AUQ54DAST-006) by VIS Racing®. Set of 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). These reliable, strong, and sleek fenders are designed to double your vehicle’s aesthetic appeal in...Give your vehicle a refreshed, finished lookMade sturdy to outlast the competition$517.56
- VIS Racing® Astek Style Fiberglass Door Panels (Unpainted) (09AUQ54DAST-005)Astek Style Door Panels (09AUQ54DAST-005) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). These exclusive add-ons will bring a touch of race-inspired style to your vehicle in nothing flat. The panels are designed to...Refurbish your vehicle’s styleOffer extra protection$526.18
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-AUDI-Q5)1.25" Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
- VIS Racing® OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood (09AUQ54DOE-010C)OEM Style Hood by VIS Racing®. Material: Carbon Fiber. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a commanding...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle$637.07
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...$32.53
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Audi Q5 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro