Over a hundred years since it was founded, the Audi automobile brand is still at the top of its game. Not only that, but Audi vehicles are often regarded as the safest automobiles on the road. That may be so, but even the Audi cannot be invincible. A serious collision or other form of auto accident can seriously damage the vehicle. Because of its position at the front of the vehicle, the hood is often susceptible to damage. Fortunately, there is good news – it is now extremely easy to replace your Audi hood with a new one.
CARiD.com is the number one internet store you should visit to purchase your Audi hood replacement. We have a huge selection of top-quality Audi hoods just for your vehicle. On our site, you will find both, the original stock replacement hoods and the custom upgrade hoods. They come in steel, fiberglass, and carbon fiber. Just don’t forget to select your car’s model and year. This way, all the Audi hoods you will see will be a perfect fit for your vehicle. Moreover, the hood can be yours for the most affordable price on the market. So, whether you are the proud owner of the sleek Audi A6, the spacious Audi Q5, the stylish Audi A3, or any other incredible Audi vehicle, you will find a perfect hood at CARiD.com.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer. The...$5.00 - $115.43
- K-Metal® Hood HingesHood Hinge by K-Metal. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$8.13 - $78.91
- URO Parts® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by URO Parts. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...$9.08 - $44.40
- Monroe® Max-Lift Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift Hood Lift Support by Monroe. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...$10.05 - $26.54
- RhinoPac® StrongArm Hood Lift SupportStrongArm Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is easy...$3.64 - $73.94
- Sachs® Stabilus Hood Lift SupportStabilus Hood Lift Support by Sachs. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly latched...$9.91 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a typical...$20.00 - $778.13
- Aero Function® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Aero Function. This replacement hood piece is light weight and dent-resistant due to Aero Function's advanced design and patented materials that provide light weight and integrity over many years and miles. Hood comes...$395.10 - $1,655.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$453.05 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Replace® Hood Panel (AU1230125C)Hood Panel (AU1230125C) by Replace. Aluminum. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or...$968.02
Guides & Articles
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Audi Hoods Reviews
2006 Audi A3