- 80 Fog Lights
- 90 Fog Lights
- 100 Fog Lights
- 200 Fog Lights
- 4000 Fog Lights
- 5000 Fog Lights
- A3 Fog Lights
- A4 Fog Lights
- A5 Fog Lights
- A6 Fog Lights
- A7 Fog Lights
- A8 Fog Lights
- Cabriolet Fog Lights
- Coupe Fog Lights
- Fox Fog Lights
- Q3 Fog Lights
- Q5 Fog Lights
- Q7 Fog Lights
Audi is a well-known and highly respected brand in the world. Owners of these cars expect nothing short of stellar performance and impeccable design, and Audi delivers. If you want to buy custom parts for your Audi car, you must pay much attention to the quality and performance, because if you pick something that is unattractive or inferior in performance, it will have a negative effect on the car’s appearance and performance as a whole. One of the best choices that combine style and efficiency is the fog light. Installing a set of custom fog lights can both give your car a certain flair and improve your safety when driving, thus making it an absolutely worthwhile expenditure. You can buy the Audi fog lights at CARiD, a top seller in all things auto-related.
Variety is something our customers value, and we make a point of offering it whenever we can. Our fog lights in particular come in several different designs, and all of them have unique features and characteristics. For example, LEDs are very energy-saving and durable lights that can serve for long periods without burning up or breaking. Projector lights have the unique ability of focusing their rays on definite points in the distance, making the light stronger. Halo lights tend to be the most unique in design, and are known to give a wider projection than most standard models.
- Winjet Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$8.04 - $85.78
- TYC Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$10.91 - $283.18
- Dorman Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- HELLA Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by HELLA. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of...$58.27 - $154.52
- Genuine Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Genuine. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$55.21 - $404.28
- Magneti Marelli Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Magneti Marelli. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$66.91 - $119.46
- Valeo Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Valeo. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection,...$49.25 - $115.15
- K-Metal Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Light by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't...$17.25 - $713.13
- Maxzone Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
- Lumen Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$7.40 - $55.00
- PIAA Night-Tech Halogen Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA Xtreme White Halogen Replacement BulbsXtreme White Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. TThese top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- PIAA Night-Tech Fog Light Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Audi Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2012 Audi Q5