Audi Engine Cooling Parts
- 80 Engine Cooling
- 90 Engine Cooling
- 100 Engine Cooling
- 200 Engine Cooling
- 4000 Engine Cooling
- 5000 Engine Cooling
- A3 Engine Cooling
- A4 Engine Cooling
- A5 Engine Cooling
- A6 Engine Cooling
- A7 Engine Cooling
- A8 Engine Cooling
- Cabriolet Engine Cooling
- Coupe Engine Cooling
- Fox Engine Cooling
- Q3 Engine Cooling
- Q5 Engine Cooling
- Q7 Engine Cooling
- Quattro Engine Cooling
- R8 Engine Cooling
- S3 Engine Cooling
- S4 Engine Cooling
- S5 Engine Cooling
- S6 Engine Cooling
- S7 Engine Cooling
- S8 Engine Cooling
- TT Engine Cooling
The Audi AG is a globally known German auto manufacturer, a major player in the luxury car segment, the member of the “German Big 3”. The company was founded by August Horch in 1932 and named after the founder (''horch'' means “listen” in German and sounds like “audi” in Latin). For a long time, Audi was a part of the Auto Union AG formed by four German car brands, namely Audi, DKW, Horch, and Wanderer. This is the origin of the current Audi’s emblem, four interlinked rings. In 1966, the Auto Union was purchased by the Volkswagen Group and the Audi brand got independence. The first car of the new company was the Audi 100 launched in 1968. It became only the first one among a great number of outstanding vehicles that proudly bear the four-rings logo until now.
Visit our website for a great assortment of Audi replacement engine cooling parts. Whether you own a cult Quattro, an ultimate R8, or a strong Q7, look through an extensive selection of high-quality products offered here. We’ve prepared everything needed to make your shopping time productive and pleasant, so just click on the vehicle and its model year, and get a charge out of shopping with us.
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...
$5.53from $4.42 - $1,069.93# 1382
- TYC® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer price any...
$30.30from $24.24 - $212.85# 2714
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...
$73.23from $58.58 - $475.20# 2698
- Pronto® Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...
$21.98from $17.58 - $159.38# 4580
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and...
$45.31from $36.25 - $947.42# 4016
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...
$18.26from $14.61 - $1,760.58# 5274
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.
$32.10from $25.68 - $1,397.59# 5164
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...
$72.70from $58.16 - $103.36# 5697
- Dorman® Degas Fitting Thermostat and HoseDegas Fitting Thermostat and Hose by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme...
$7.08from $5.66 - $101.34# 6949
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...
$72.85from $58.28 - $254.34# 6327
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...
$22.40from $17.92 - $770.50# 4861
- Replace® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...
$11.59from $9.27 - $489.43# 1388
- NISSENS® RadiatorRadiator by Nissens®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating...
$6.49from $5.19 - $718.37# 1752
- Gates® ThermostatThermostat by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...
$5.88from $4.70 - $32.99# 4855
- Gates® Engine Coolant HoseEngine Coolant Hose by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...
$2.93from $2.34 - $143.22# 4856
- # 20554992
- # 10114872
Nice product and fast shipping.
- Popular Replacement Engine Cooling Parts Part Numbers
- APA/URO Parts® - W0133-1737331 Expansion Tank
- Genuine® W0133-1842252-OES - Aux Fan Control Unit
- Dorman® 902-886 - Thermostat Housing
- Dorman® 902-879 - Thermostat Housing
- Dorman® 902-913 - Thermostat Housing
- Gates® 41127M - Standard Water Pump
- Replace® AU1225121 - Radiator Support
- Rein® CHE0342P - Engine Hose, Throttle Body To Pipe (Right)