- (65)Full KitsAudi
- (75)Bumpers & ValancesAudi
- (126)Custom HoodsAudi
- (64)Bumper LipsAudi
- (14)Rear DiffusersAudi
- (9)Custom FendersAudi
- (2)Fender FlaresAudi
- (81)Side SkirtsAudi
- (13)Trunk LidsAudi
- Custom DoorsAudi
- (9)Body Side MoldingsAudi
- (17)Vertical DoorsAudi
- (3,985)Custom WheelsAudi
- (157)Light CoversAudi
Audi. One of the most-respected of the European brands, with its reputation for luxury, quality and unparalleled driving pleasure. Born on the unlimited-speed autobahns of Germany, your Audi deserves to be appreciated for its great handling, the same way you should be appreciated for your great taste in pedigreed automotive hardware. Enhance your image by adding a tasteful selection of aerodynamic body components to your ride. Tasteful and subdued not your style? Then go all-out with a full-on racecar look, in carbon fiber, ABS, urethane or Duraflex flexible fiberglass.
Here at CARiD, we pride ourselves in selling only the finest Audi Body kits. Choose from plenty of individual components or full-on kits, prepainted to match your car at the factory for simple installation, or unfinished so your custom paint job will reflect your unique vision.
- CA Super Coupes® ZLR Wide Body KitZLR Style Wide Body Kit by CA Super Coupes®.Take your stock car and turn it into a Wide Body California Super Coupe. Nothing helps you personalize your car more than a wide body kit. Designed to give your car a lower look and...Specifically contoured and shaped for your make and model vehicleRacing inspired design$126.00 - $6,366.60
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$370.80 - $2,964.60
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Extreme Dimensions® Body KitBody Kit by Extreme Dimensions®. Modify and enhance the looks of your vehicle, improving its performance at the same time! This body kit will bring back the excitement to your car and make it truly unique. The head-turning...$136.00 - $697.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$158.00 - $465.93
- Couture® Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture®. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
- Extreme Dimensions® Custom BumpersCustom Bumpers by Extreme Dimensions®. Modify and enhance the looks of your vehicle, improving its performance at the same time! This front bumper will bring back the excitement to your car and make it truly unique. The...$300.00 - $319.00
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Couture® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Couture®. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$122.40 - $395.10
- German Rush® V10 Style Carbon Fiber Front SplitterV10 Style Carbon Fiber Front Splitter by German Rush®. These V10 style carbon fiber front splitter is made of the highest quality to fit this high-end vehicle and are a direct replacement for the oem front splitter and use the...$629.00 - $2,699.00
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.