- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.77 - $283.15
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON RS3-A$98.05 - $210.54
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT MAXX GT$225.50 - $897.95
About Audi A7 Tires
The Audi A7 is a fastback, sometimes called a “four door coupe.” A logical choice for the drivers who are looking for the original and pure luxury. The 2012 Audi A7 was introduced in the US at the New York Auto Show in April 2011. And ever since, it's in the minds of car enthusiasts. Automobile Magazine called the Audi A7 the automobile of the year 2012, and both men and women agreed at one. An impressive but not the only victory of the Audi A7's creators and all involved.
Sometimes, you think that it's impossible to perfect what is already perfect. In most cases, it's true. Still, we wouldn't be so high up in evolution if we didn't attempt to. Same here. You can, with no harm, try different wheels, and of course, tires. With this aim, and not only, we are putting at your disposal a diversity of tires of all sorts. CARiD.com is one of the most popular sites. We did, do and will go on doing our best to be there and higher. Come and join the multitude of our thankful customers, who have already experienced the ease and simplicity of purchasing here. You should experience it too. Only the most prominent tire manufacturers have possibility to present their goods here. Among them are Pirelli, Michelin and so on.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.