- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$233.58 - $247.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER$160.63 - $439.10
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Audi A6 Tires
In the early 2011, the fourth generation A6 was discontinued and could be at last seen on the roads. It is manufactured in Germany in two body types (as a sedan and a wagon). Both front-wheel drive and Torsen-based four-wheel drive are available in all A6 generations. Of course, it's an executive car and offers its owner all the corresponding benefits. Whilst the base model has a new 175-hp, 2.4-liter V6, the model standing at the top of the line still uses a 4.2-liter V8, but this time to reach 330 horsepower and 304 pound-feet of torque.
Although the great part of aggressiveness in the looks can be added or underlined with the help of wheels, some tread patterns can serve for this purpose too. Check out the following products for the start. Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S All Season / Performance tires designed especially for ultra-high performance of sports inclined cars throughout all seasons. They are highly resistant to aquaplaning and are ultimately good at maneuvering. Or, Proxes 4 All Season / Performance tires by Toyo Tires, also intended for use on sport compact cars, sports sedans, and coupes. The newest 'T-Mode' advanced tire design technology assures incomparable dry and wet weather performance.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.