Audi A6 Exhaust Systems
Unlike the given performance stats from Audi official and car reviewers, the A6 has the capacity to go beyond its indicated maximum power. This applies to all A6 models and can be accomplished by simply installing a high performance exhaust system in place of the stock exhaust. In the 177 hp diesel option, a custom exhaust has the capacity to increase horsepower to as high as 200hp. Turbocharged versions of the A6 benefit not just from massive power gains but also a wider power band, meaning you will be able to enjoy more power from the A6 single/twin turbo engines at much lower rpm levels than before when you install a custom exhaust system. For the best in A6 custom exhausts, check out CARiD’s wide offering. It includes customized exhaust systems from leading manufacturers Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, Gibson, Zunden, Weapon-R, MBRP, RPB and Onki. CARiD stocks different exhaust systems for all A6 models from these brands. Whether you are looking for the right exhaust system for your upgraded 2002 A6 or the newest 2013 A6, you will find it at CARiD.
Beyond the indicated power gains and performance enhancement, your A6 will develop a new sound, which is more pleasant and richer. On acceleration, the custom A6 exhaust gives a rich growl commonly heard in high performance sports cars. The exhaust blocks all engine vibrations and unwanted noise such that even at high rpm, the car gives a consistent, non-disruptive tone, something the A6 stock exhaust does not offer. Another important benefit an aftermarket A6 exhaust gives is higher mpg. By releasing more power at lower rpm, you will not need to accelerate as often as before to hit maximum power, and you can cover more miles per gallon.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 4 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,195.68$1,195.68
- Flowmaster® - Force II™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,097.95$1,097.95
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."
"This system installed easily and looks great. On cruising speeds, it is too loud. "
"Looks awesome, makes a deeper sound but not that annoying rice car sound; really European and sporty sound. Opened the car up a little bit."
"I have the item on my 2009 Audi A4. Sound is very nice and deep. A little overpriced though."