Audi A4 Lighting
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsStarting at: $24.68$24.68
- Lumen® - Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- Sylvania® - Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- Putco® - Tail Light Replacement LED BulbsStarting at: $23.80$23.80
- Lumen® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $8.99$8.99
- Sylvania® - Tail Light Replacement BulbsStarting at: $10.99$10.99
- IPCW® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $38.98$38.98
- Recon® - 48" Side Mounted LED Running LightsStarting at: $139.95$139.95
- PlasmaGlow® - FireStorm Scanning LED Tailgate BarStarting at: $176.20$176.20
- TruXedo® - B-Light Tonneau Lighting SystemStarting at: $89.99$89.99
"These lights are a great deal. They change the entire appearance of the vehicle. I bought the super white bulbs and they actually improved sight at night with my H.I.D's. A very good deal and easy to install! Highly recommend!"
"Upon purchasing the Xenon blue putco H11 bulbs, I must say that I am pleased with the product. They're not as blue as I thought they were gonna be but it worked out perfect. My fog lights match my head lights on my Audi perfectly. It compliments the look of my car very nicely at night when the lights are on. Very happy. "
"Clear, easy to follow directions are included. Splice the lines into either your low beam, daytime running, or turn signal lines.The product shipped fast, and looks fantastic! These lights fit into tiny locations and make your headlights pop. For Audi applications, recommend 8,000K (White Light). Thanks CARiD for a great product! -Wayne from CT"
"They seem about the same brightness as the stock Audi fog lamps I replaced. They do have a nice blue tint. Overall a decent set of fog lamps for a decent price."
"I purchased a Type H7 bulb with 6000k for my fog light on my Audi A4 2001 Quattro and just like the description it was fantastic and white as described, but I should have bought the 10000k one, but I am really satisfied with my acquisition."