Aston Martin Vantage Performance Exhausts

    About Aston Martin Vantage Performance Exhaust Systems


    Tune up your Aston Martin Vantage for maximum power with a custom exhaust system. Aston Martin is easily defined as the “ultimate driver’s car” for its power and for the Vantage, its appealing, ultra-luxury styling. Yet you will not realize the full potential of the Vantage engine if you are still using its stock exhaust. Custom exhaust systems for the Vantage as sold at CARiD will increase the engine’s performance by as much as 40%, so you will be seeing very noticeable gains in power and torque. There are many exhaust systems for you to choose from at CARiD. The Weapon-R and RBP exhausts for the Vantage are great choices if you are after maximum power gains. The MBRP exhaust system and Gibson exhaust tips are good options if in addition to increasing engine power, you want to enhance the appearance of your Vantage’s rear. They give the car a sporty, tough outline.

    CARiD sells only the best quality exhausts, with over 80% of the Vantage exhausts in stock having been constructed using sturdy stainless steel. The remaining 20% of exhausts are made from aluminized steel, which is nearly as good as solid stainless steel. These exhausts do not rust or leak. They also offer optimum protection for your engine, meaning reduced engine checks. Your trip to CARiD for a custom Vantage exhaust will be a one-time affair, as these exhausts are built for long service. Once you buy a Vantage aftermarket exhaust from CARiD, you won’t ever have to replace it again. Treat your Aston Martin Vantage and yourself to more horsepower and long-term guaranteed savings with a custom exhaust from CARiD’s wide range of Vantage exhaust systems.

    Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 56 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.




    Guides & Articles
    It has been a battle of the ages to make exhaust sound like it should. Having less bends or turns will not only improve the sound but also performance. A custom exhaust is always an option for the race inspired and spirited weekend warriors. Our manufactures offer everything needed to build a custom exhaust to your preference.
    The consensus opinion among exhaust flow experts is that any V8 engine will benefit from a dual exhaust system with an H-pipe or X-pipe. H-pipes were first installed to quiet this exhaust noise. As with the H-pipe, an X-pipe also affects the sound of the exhaust. With an X-pipe, the two sides of the exhaust system are merged. The exhaust pressure on both banks is equalized and power is increased at all engine speeds.

    Customer Reviews
    5(5)
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer
    Posted by

    "Exhaust sounds great on the car. Super easy installation. I am very satisfied with my product and its quality. Thank you so very much."

    4.5(4.5)
    2009 Audi A3
    Posted by

    "This muffler sounds exceptional with a nice bassy tone. It is on the loud side, but you can really hear the quality of the motor. It was a perfect fit and was easy to install."

    5(5)
    2010 Scion tC
    Posted by

    "My exhaust was easy to mount, and I have a nice sounding car in under 30 min. So many compliments on the quality and sound. Will definitely be ordering more parts."

    5(5)
    2012 Honda Civic Si
    Posted by

    "Injen makes a great axle-back exhaust. Slight power gains a super low toned sound. Also, no cabin drone as with most other aftermarket tuned exhaust. Very easy installation (15 min max). Very satisfied with with fit, finish, and performance."

    5(5)
    2013 Jeep Wrangler
    Posted by

    "Excellent product."