- (15)Complete SystemsAston Martin Rapide
- (26)Catalytic ConvertersAston Martin Rapide
- (134)MufflersAston Martin Rapide
- (132)Exhaust TipsAston Martin Rapide
- (90)Exhaust PipesAston Martin Rapide
- (37)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsAston Martin Rapide
- (78)Replacement Emission Control PartsEmission Control
- (46)Performance ChipsAston Martin Rapide
A custom exhaust system is the tool you need to see an increase in power output in your Aston Martin Rapide. With a sports exhaust from CARiD, your Rapide will give as much as 25hp extra. Generally though, you will get no less than 15hp from any of the exhaust systems sold here. The exact power gains will vary depending on the exhaust system you choose. The range of exhaust systems available is impressive and rather than worry about finding a good exhaust, your problem will be deciding which one to pick from the dozens of high performance exhausts on sale. For optimized engine efficiency, pick one of the valve controlled exhausts from Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster or RBP. These specially designed exhausts automatically open wider when the backpressure gets to a specified level. In opening, the valve enables exhaust gases to be expelled from the system and drives down backpressure, which increases the amount of power produced by the engine.
CARiD has different exhaust systems for all Rapide models, right from 2010 editions to the new 2013 models. The Weapon-R 2013 Rapide exhaust, which features a universal exhaust tip and muffler, is a popular choice for many Rapide owners. It improves performance on all fronts: power, torque, engine efficiency and sound. Other high performance exhausts that work for all Rapide models are the Gibson sport exhaust tip, Borla Wailtail Race Muffler which comes complete with a fully polished exhaust tip for a complete custom look and the Zunden exhaust, which is fitted with heat shields to protect the engine and exhaust pipes from overheating. Check out the CARiD store for the entire list of available exhausts. Durability is a common factor in all Rapide exhausts sold at CARiD. Each of these systems is built to last and will not need a replacement for decades. That’s years of good performance and sustained power bursts for your Rapide.
- Spec-D Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$14.24 - $623.00
- DynoMax Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- MBRP Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- Vibrant Performance 304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip304 SS Rectangular Exhaust Tip by Vibrant Performance. All Vibrant exhaust tips are made of T304 Stainless Steel for optimum corrosion resistance and then go through a three stage polishing process for a brilliant, mirror-like finish.$49.50
- Diamond Eye Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- GReddy Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
- Spectre Performance Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance.$9.96 - $16.60
- Eastern Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to go. Made of...$68.15 - $246.15
- Flowmaster 2000124 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter (2000124)Universal 200 Series Stainless Steel Round Catalytic Converter without Air Tube by Flowmaster. Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Converter Width: 4". Catalytic Converter Length: 12.75". Inlet / Outlet...$187.66
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.