- DB-9 Performance Chips
- DB4 Performance Chips
- DB5 Performance Chips
- DB6 Performance Chips
- DB7 Performance Chips
- DBS Performance Chips
- Lagonda Performance Chips
- One-77 Performance Chips
- Rapide Performance Chips
- V-8 Performance Chips
In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Aston Martin without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Aston Martin performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Aston Martin, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- GReddy® e-Manage UltimateUniversal e-Manage Ultimate by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical price, the...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$17.10 - $589.00
- GReddy® Profec Boost ControllerUniversal Profec Boost Controller by GReddy®. The new PRofec is compact, powerful and easy to use. The large OLED Display, with the simple two-button / rotary-dial control, make for intuitive operation. An ultra slim controller can...The OLED map sensor can take a pressure until 300kPa (3.0bar)Simple to set as a manual boost control and features electronic response$5.70 - $408.50
- APEXi® DIN3 Meter VFD-LED DisplayUniversal DIN3 Meter VFD-LED Display by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT)...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$637.26
- APEXi® D-Jetro Power FCD-Jetro Power FC by APEXi®. The Power FC is APEXi solution to all of your tuning needs and stands as the flagship tuning device in the APEXi lineup of electronics. Depending on your needs you can order anything from replacement...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$20.04 - $398.04
- Fast® XFI™ EGT ModuleXFI™ EGT Module by Fast®. The XFI™ EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Module from FAST™ allows XFI™ owners to monitor up to 8 EGT sensors without requiring the use of the 8 square auxiliary XFI™ inputs. The XFI™ EGT Module...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$511.90 - $937.19
- GReddy® Informeter-TouchUniversal Informeter-Touch by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the provided OBD/CAN...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$23.75 - $378.10
- Innova® OBDII Scan ToolOBDII Scan Tool by Innova®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and provide excellent quality at a...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$34.30 - $298.93
- Innovate Motorsports® Bosch LSU 4.9 SensorUniversal Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor by Innovate Motorsports®. Announcing Multi-Sensor support for LC-2, LM-2, MTX-L, and SCG-1. Unlike the competition, Innovate Motorsports' patented DirectDigital wideband sensor control allows users to...$81.75 - $119.20
- Innovate Motorsports® Bosch LSU O² SensorUniversal Bosch LSU O² Sensor by Innovate Motorsports®.$63.00
- Innovate Motorsports® Sensor CableUniversal Sensor Cable by Innovate Motorsports®.$25.92 - $67.23
- Innovate Motorsports® LM-2 Digital Datalogger KitUniversal LM-2 Digital Datalogger Kit by Innovate Motorsports®. The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of...$8.02 - $449.57
- Fast® MAP SensorMAP Sensor by Fast®. By monitoring intake manifold vacuum MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensors are able to measure the amount of load being placed on the engine. The sensor relays engine load output to the ECU, which in turn...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$44.46 - $189.59
- Fast® XFI™ EGT Single ProbeXFI™ EGT Single Probe by Fast®. 1/4" Diameter. The XFI™ EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Module from FAST™ allows XFI™ owners to monitor up to 8 EGT sensors without requiring the use of the 8 square auxiliary XFI™ inputs....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$51.26 - $66.35
- Fast® Driveshaft Speed Sensor KitDriveshaft Speed Sensor Kit by Fast®. The XFI™ Driveshaft Speed Sensor Kit from FAST™ accurately measures driveshaft RPM to provide more accurate data for the traction control unit. Two magnets are fitted to the collar around...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$178.55
- Auto Meter® Digital Pro Shift System Controller, Pro-Cycle™Pro-Cycle™ Digital Pro Shift System Controller by Auto Meter®. The Digital Pro Shift System's digital RPM display provides highly accurate and precise readings so you get the perfect shift at the right RPM.Digital RPM DisplaySuper-Bright, Quick-Reacting LED Shift Light$170.95 - $294.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Aston Martin Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150