- Oro-Tek TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors from Oro-Tek are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the electronics....$50.00
- Dorman® TPMS Service KitTPMS Service Kit by Dorman. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dormans Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is individually bagged and...$1.00 - $116.79
- Oro-Tek TPMS Sensor Generation II (OBE-011A)TPMS Sensor Generation II by Oro-Tek, 1 Item. 433MHz. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 4F0 907 275B, 4F0 907 275D, 7PP 907 275F, 7P0 907 275, 36 23 6 781 847, 23 92 98, 28 21 89, 22 88 87, 36 23 6 798 726, 997...$50.00
Aston Martin make some of the most desirable and exciting cars on the market, and if you are lucky enough to own an Aston Martin DBS, CARiD is here to help you get the most out of it and keep it in the best shape. We supply all of the latest, best and most innovative parts, accessories and mods for the Aston Martin DBS, including all the little parts that sometimes need to be replaced, like the TPMS sensors on your Aston Martin's tires. TPMS sensors need to be replaced fairly regularly because the batteries wear out, so keep your DBS's tire pressure in check by getting some of our great ORO-TEK tire pressure sensors.
When you get your new Aston Martin DBS ORO-TEK TPMS sensors from CARiD, you are not just getting a high quality product that will help you take good care of your car. You are also getting all the benefits of our superior customer service, like our fast delivery and our helpful team who can answer any questions you might have about our Aston Martin DBS products. Take a look at the great offers we have on DBS TPMS sensors and place your order now!
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsWhat Is The History Of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems?Tire pressure monitoring systems ("TPMS") are integrated assemblies that include sensors in the tire stems, and they exist for the purpose of warning a driver when the air pressure in any of their tires has dropped to an unsafe level. To do this, pressure detectors are fitted on the part of the stem that sits inside the tire. Those pressure detectors each have their own battery and transmitter which relay information to the car's main computer. A normal-looking stem protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air, and looks indistinguishable from traditional valve stems that don't have pressure sensors.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.