- DB-9 Starting & Charging
- DB4 Starting & Charging
- DB5 Starting & Charging
- DB6 Starting & Charging
- DB7 Starting & Charging
- DBS Starting & Charging
- Lagonda Starting & Charging
- One-77 Starting & Charging
- Rapide Starting & Charging
- V-8 Starting & Charging
The history of the British carmaker Aston Martin rooted back to 1913. The company was founded by Lionel Martin and Robert Bamford with the purpose to produce race cars. The name Aston Martin came from Aston Hill - the venue where Martin raced. In 1947, tractor manufacturer David Brown Limited purchased the company and both brands shared their resources. From that moment Aston Martin began to manufacture commercial cars. Today the brand is known for producing luxury sports cars and grand tourers.
If you are one of lucky owners of a famous Aston Martin car you realize that even your sports car needs some maintenance especially if we're talking about cars produced in the 1950s and the 1960s. If your Aston Martin doesn't start just after you turn the ignition key or hit the start button, it can be a signal that components of its starting & charging system are damaged or worn and require replacement. Don't worry - here you will find a tremendous collection of Aston Martin starting & charging parts for all company's models. Our digital store cooperates with the most experienced and reputable aftermarket brands like Audiopipe, PAC and Kinetic that's why our replacement parts provide precise fit combined with everlasting endurance.
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- Optima® BlueTop™ Car BatteryBlueTop™ Starting and Deep-Cycle Car Battery by Optima®. Installing an Optima BlueTop high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means exceptional running time and more recharges than you’d get out of a traditional...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$174.29 - $215.49
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$138.01 - $168.10
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $355.03
- LithiumPros® Lithium-Ion intellichargerRacing LiFePO4 IntelliCharger by LithiumPros®. 4 lbs. 12.25 x 9.25 x 12". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by LithiumPros features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$515.19 - $1,139.60
- Braille Battery® Advanced Lightweight AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Using our AGM racing technology we have put a lot of power into a very small package. With pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other...Sealed Valve Regulated DesignCompletely eliminates acid spills and corrosion on terminals. Environmentally safe and does not need filling or maintenance.$149.99 - $229.99
- Powermaster® Denso Style Race AlternatorUniversal Denso Style Race Alternator by Powermaster®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...True one wire hookup 12 Volt and 16 VoltHigh output to weight ratios$209.90 - $525.29
- Powermaster® MasterTorque StarterMasterTorque Starter by Powermaster®. 1 Piece. Mounting Block made from Billet Aluminum. MasterTorque-Excellent choice for mild race or high performance street applications where heat soak is the main concern.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$197.77 - $225.44
- Powermaster® PowerGEN AlternatorPowerGEN Alternator by Powermaster®. 1 Piece. Includes Pulley, Regulator. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your..."1-Wire" hook up, easy to install with Internal RegulatorHuge Amp increase stops dimming headlights$367.20 - $509.99
- Powermaster® XS Torque StarterXS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. 1 Piece. Mounting Block made from Billet Aluminum. The choice for highly modified engines or where heat soak or space limitation is a concern (street rods or street machines with close header...InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$237.95 - $401.45
- Spectre® Alternator BracketAlternator Bracket by Spectre Performance®. Triple Chrome Plated Steel. Include Chrome Header Bolts. For Short Water Pump and Headers. Fits Drivers Side. Use with P/N 42273. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.76 - $24.26
- Powermaster® Starter SolenoidUniversal Replacement Starter Solenoid by Powermaster®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$31.79 - $38.28
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM BatteryUniversal Professional™ AGM Battery by ACDelco®. Voltage: 12 V. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$84.15 - $146.54
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen Sensor$29.86 - $31.14
Aston Martin Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango