Aston Martin makes some of the world’s best vehicles and if you’re lucky enough to own one then you probably can’t stop yourself from driving it at every opportunity. However, like with any car you also find yourself upgrading it to get even more performance from it and customizing it to your own driving style which means that it’s very important to upgrade the brakes as well. Whether you’re looking for a completely new braking system for your Aston Martin or you’re looking to replace the pads we have everything you need!
We offer all the big brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you know that your braking components have been built by some of the most trusted names in the industry. We have all the components you need to completely rebuild your braking system using the latest and greatest technologies or just tweak with it to make sure that it’s always performing at its very best. We also have the information you need to make the right decision based on how you use your vehicle and we have everything at fantastic prices so that you know you’re getting value for your money!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 208 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsStarting at: $185.10$185.10
- BREMBO® - GT-R Series Front Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $8,635.20$8,635.20
- Wilwood® - Promatrix Front and Rear Replacement Rotor Kit Rotor KitStarting at: $1,955.00$1,955.00
- BREMBO® - GT Series Rear Cross Drilled Brake Disc UpgradeStarting at: $1,723.20$1,723.20
- Wilwood® - GT 72 Curved Vane Front and Rear Rotor Starting at: $249.93$249.93
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $4,411.20$4,411.20
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $120.95$120.95
- BREMBO® - GT Series Slotted Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $4,771.20$4,771.20
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $29.94$29.94
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."