SLATE MONOBLOCK Wheels by Asanti®. Monoblock forged wheels are the most lightweight custom wheels available. The advanced manufacturing technology changes the molecular structure of the alloy and makes it much stronger and resistant to both cracking and bending forces. The barrels can be made thin, which makes the wheels more responsive to steering input and on braking. Forged Monoblock wheels are super wheels for super cars, and the bigger the wheels the better these wheels are compared to the competition.
Forged One-Piece Wheels can be made lighter than wheels made in any other way. The one-piece build eliminates the weight of flanges and bolts. As the metal is strengthened by the forging, the barrels can be made very thing and lightweight without sacrificing durability and resistance to pothole hits and accidental curb encounters. The bigger the wheel, the more advantageous it is to get One-Piece Forged Wheels. A rapidly rotating wheel acts like a gyro, or flywheel. It wants to keep going in the direction it is going, being subject to the same forces as a hula-hoop ring rolling down the street. The heavier the perimeter is, the more stable the wheel is. A vehicle with big and heavy wheels travelling at speed, will be very stable going straight ahead. Turning and braking is another matter. A car with big and heavy rims also feels big and unwieldy to handle. This is why super cars often come with one-piece forged wheels. The only reasons for putting a multi-piece forged wheel on a vehicle, rather than a one-piece forged, is that a: you can't find a one-piece forged wheel in the exact fitment you want, and b: you want a wheel that is cheaper to repair in case of damage. If you want the best possible performance for your vehicle, Asanti Monoblock Forged Wheels is the way to go.
- Lightweight Aerospace Quality Alloy Forged One-Piece Construction
- The Most Lightweight Wheels Available
- Provides Better Steering and Braking Response
- Highly Resistant to Bending Forces and Cracking
- Endless Customizing Possibilities
- All Wheels are Custom Made for Each Customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot be Cancelled after the Manufacturing Process has Begun (Usually 24 to 48 Hours after Order is Placed)
Asanti® wheels are made only for the most discerning customers. Since 1996, Asanti Wheels has been developing and marketing bold and technologically innovative designs that outshine and outclass anything else on the market. Asanti quickly won a reputation as an industry leader and the brand became a hallmark of automotive luxury. They quickly expanded into advanced customizing and the brand became a luxury lifestyle brand. The company has rolled into the 21st century on the reputation built by the quality and style of the wheels and vehicle conversions, as a lifestyle company, a company enhancing not only the looks of cars, but the lives of people. The brand is a symbol of freedom, independence and enjoyment of life.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge