508 Wheels by Asanti®. There are no better or more elegant wheels than Asanti. They are forged for light weight and strength. Their design is exquisite, the workmanship flawless, and they can be ordered to very precise custom fitments and in endless finish and color options. Asanti represents the top of high end custom wheels. The 508 Wheels are available in AF508 and 508 Series. Check options for more details.
Asanti produces the lightest, strongest and most advanced design wheels in the custom wheel business, using only the best wheel technology – advanced forging. Forging creates a stronger metal structure than casting, and makes for superior wheel quality. Asanti gives customers a wide choice of forged wheels, with a broad range of sizes and designs, and endless customizing possibilities.
- Lightweight Alloy Forged Multipiece Wheel in 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Wheels Built to Customer Specified Fitments
- Innumerable Color and Finish Options Available
- All Wheels are Custom Made for Each Customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot be Cancelled after the Manufacturing Process has Begun (Usually 24 to 48 Hours after Order is Placed)
Asanti® wheels are made only for the most discerning customers. Since 1996, Asanti Wheels has been developing and marketing bold and technologically innovative designs that outshine and outclass anything else on the market. Asanti quickly won a reputation as an industry leader and the brand became a hallmark of automotive luxury. They quickly expanded into advanced customizing and the brand became a luxury lifestyle brand. The company has rolled into the 21st century on the reputation built by the quality and style of the wheels and vehicle conversions, as a lifestyle company, a company enhancing not only the looks of cars, but the lives of people. The brand is a symbol of freedom, independence and enjoyment of life.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge