- Generation II air spring
- Available in front and rear applications
- Tapered air bladder and lower pistons with a progressive design provide a smoother ride in comfort mode
- Provides better articulation over uneven terrain
- Progressive piston design provides tighter handling during fast maneuvers at any speed
- Aluminum outer sleeves increase the spring rate and prevent cracks and breaks from occurring on the rubber crease areas of air spring sleeves
- High-quality wrap-around crimping rings are used in place of factory original loose-fitting snap clamps - keeping grit and moisture sealed out better and enhancing long term reliability
- Includes Voss air fitting nozzle on air spring that mates up to vehicle’s original air lines with no modifications
- Advanced rubber compound for air spring bladders is produced by Continental Rubber Company
- High grade CNC machined crimping lines
- Highest grade impact plastic resin prevents warping and cracking under hard shocks
- Air spring rubber bladders produced by Continental
- One complete front vehicle air spring with all new components
- Arnott sources many components from name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used on original OEM parts
- Restore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride and eliminate the sag in ride height that results from worn, leaking air springs
- Sized and shaped with precise original equipment dimensions for easy bolt-on installation that does not require modification
- Arnott offers a limited lifetime warranty for North American customers on air springs. Orders outside of North America come with a 2-year warranty
If the ride height on your air suspension-equipped vehicle sags overnight or during driving, a faulty or worn air spring is most likely the problem. Air spring assemblies contain a flexible air bladder made of a multi-layer elastomer material that is reinforced by nylon cords. The inner layer is designed to be airtight, but over time as the bladder stretches to absorb forces within the air spring, cracks form as rubber naturally ages and dries out. Should you find yourself in the predicament of having to replace a front air spring or springs, Arnott offers Generation II air springs that start by being rigorously designed to fit the fine OEM tolerances that your vehicle’s own manufacturer used. But the main goal behind the creation of Generation II air springs is to improve on factory levels of ride quality, wheel articulation, handling under duress, and reliability. Lower pistons feature a more comprehensive and progressive design that gives you comfort through better bump absorption at higher ride heights while maintaining controlled, stable handling at any speed. Crafted out of a solid aluminum billet, the unique shape of the lower piston varies spring rates according to conditions. A smaller piston cross-section displaces less air to provide a softer spring rate when ride height is raised. Conversely, when the bellows are operating on a larger piston cross-section, a bump in the road produces a larger displacement of air which increases spring rate and stiffness at lower ride heights.
All components that go into Arnott springs are built by many of the same name brand companies such as Goodyear, Continental, Wabco, and others that your vehicle manufacturer used originally. Everything is sized and shaped precisely to original equipment dimensions, so these replacement front air springs are easy to bolt on without modification. While it’s easy to assume the higher cost of “factory” parts you’ll pay a dealer reflects a much higher level of quality, it is not always the case. What it most often does reflect is the fact that dealerships mark up their parts 100 percent to cover their own high overhead costs of modernized buildings as well as the costs to heat, cool, and staff those modern all-glass structures. Because Arnott uses only high-quality components and seeks to improve internal parts which are known weak spots of factory designs, you’ll get a superior quality air spring at a lower cost. Arnott backs Generation II air springs with a limited lifetime warranty for North American customers, and a 2-year warranty on orders outside of North America.20.00 566.19
Founded in Florida in 1989, Arnott Incorporated began with self-taught knowledge of air springs by a father and son team who performed repairs on air suspension systems on vehicles so equipped across their home state of Florida. Word of the Arnott’s mechanical expertise on air springs spread to a growing customer base eager to hire them, inspiring them to design and produce their own equipment, beginning in 1994. Since then, Arnott has continued to specialize in high quality components for air suspension components only, and faithfully builds all parts they sell to equal or greater levels of quality and durability than manufacturers do – matching or improving on the materials, design, and thickness of seals to name just a few things. Cost savings and great values come not from cheaper construction, lack of product testing, or cut-rate labor from questionable locations, but from the absence of markup that new car dealers and manufacturers subject customers to. Arnott proudly manufacturers and re-manufactures air springs and other suspension kits in the United States..Product Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Arnott® - Generation II Air SuspensionAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShop Now(4.8)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2001 Audi A6
| Posted by Kevin | (Jamestown, CO)
This is such an upgrade from the OE airsprings. The lifetime warranty backed by the customer service of CARiD is an unbeatable combination. In fact I replaced both my fronts and had a warranty issue with the left front. They were fast and efficient and had amazing turn around. While I don't expect to have to replace them again I am glad I got the Arnott because of this.Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (1)
Product Reviews (1)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.