Universal Track Shelter (4126US) by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.
303.85Brand: ARB Part Number: 4126US
- Dimensions: 3000mm L x 3000mm W x 2430mm H (to top of sides. Roof peak 3230mm H at full extension)
- Roof material 300D coated polyester
- Powder coated frame made from durable steel alloy
- Roll out veranda that can be attached to vehicle roof rack for protection whilst loading/unloading vehicle
- Spring loaded centre tensioner to tighten roof in wet conditions to promote water runoff
- Roof top features release flaps/vents to allow wind to escape freely from within the shelter
- Anchor points in leg feet and at each roof corner to allow fixing pegs and guy ropes for added stability during windy conditions
- Large and small securing pegs and four 5mm guy ropes included
- Durable plastic components allow 3 height settings of choice (only one setting, 2350mm suitable for use with side panels)
- Comes packed in a durable carry/transit bag complete with three carry handles and wheels for easy transportation
- Optional zip together mesh and/or solid walls available
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.