Universal IPF Dual Beam Light Kit (900DB) by ARB®. Includes: 2 Lights with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Dual mode mouse style LED switch, Black covers. The 900DB auxiliary like kit uses a European type beam pattern paired with a powerful 80-watt low beam, 110-watt high beam dual filament H4 bulb giving an outstanding beam combination. Users can expect up to a 50% increase in low beam output and up to 50% increase in high beam range over most factory headlamp systems.
Notes: Lights are too powerful to meet DOT regulations
- High performance IPF H4 bulb, 80-watts low beam, 110-watts high beam
- System allows two switchable beams from one body
- Full snap together harness with dual mode mouse style switch
- Hardened glass lens with euro type low beam pattern and long range high beam pattern
- Corrosion resistant brass rivets and stainless screws with internally reinforced multi directional mounting system
- Dual color powder coated body
- High grade plastic protective covers
- Two year warranty on the lamps and wiring, 1 year on the bulbs
- Easy to understand installation and set up instructions
Most modern vehicle are equipped with plastic headlamp lenses and a specific bulb style that has no aftermarket support in higher wattage options. Along with these non-upgradeable bulbs, most new vehicles are equipped with pulse width modulation systems that limits the amount of power to the headlamps. Sadly, this type of system rules out many forms of aftermarket upgrade solutions. IPF has taken the very successful IPF 7 inch round headlamp and built it into a bolt-on body.
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.