1,425.93Brand: ARB Part Number: ARB3201US
- Series III Tent Incorporates an Updated Design and New Materials for Better Strength, Rigidity and Water Resistance
- Manufactured from High Quality, Poly/Cotton Fabric
- Incorporates Oxford Polyester Flysheet, with Excellent Water Shedding Ability
- Sturdy Aluminum Retractable Ladder
- High Density Bonded Chip Foam Mattress with Removable Cover for Increased Comfort and Durability
- Incorporates Pull Out Veranda and Optional Zip-On Annex
- Insect Screened Windows and Door
- SUV Stabilised Laminated PVC Cover
- Bungee Cord System to Assist When Closing
- Easily Mounted to ARB's Purpose Designed Roof Rack
- Can be Configured to Unfold off Either the Side (Shown) or Off the Rear of the Vehicle
- All Aluminium Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Apperance
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings can Also be Paired with the Rooftop Tent.
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.