Universal III Series Rooftop Tent by ARB®. The ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent will provide the ultimate in ease and convenience when travelling. Unfolding in minutes, a rooftop tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements. Spacious and comfortable, all bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle, and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away. Size: 55" (1400mm) wide x 94.50" (2400mm) long x 51" (1300mm) high.
- Series III Tent Incorporates an Updated Design and New Materials for Better Strength, Rigidity and Water Resistance
- Manufactured from High Quality, Poly/Cotton Fabric
- Incorporates Oxford Polyester Flysheet, with Excellent Water Shedding Ability
- Sturdy Aluminum Retractable Ladder
- High Density Bonded Chip Foam Mattress with Removable Cover for Increased Comfort and Durability
- Incorporates Pull Out Veranda and Optional Zip-On Annex
- Insect Screened Windows and Door
- SUV Stabilised Laminated PVC Cover
- Bungee Cord System to Assist When Closing
- Easily Mounted to ARB's Purpose Designed Roof Rack
- Can be Configured to Unfold off Either the Side (Shown) or Off the Rear of the Vehicle
- All Aluminium Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Apperance
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings can Also be Paired with the Rooftop Tent.
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.