- Submersible up to 9.5 ft
- High pressure cast A360 aluminum body
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- UV stable moulded polycarbonate lens cover
- Multiple position stainless steel mount
- Durable UV Stable polyester powdercoat
- Goretex breather
- IP68 Certified
- Deutsch DT-06 waterproof connectors
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified
- RoHS compliant
- 10-36 V DC input
- 90 Watts
- Amp draw 6.25A @ 14.4V
- 32 LEDs
- 8200 raw Lumens
- Color temperature: 6500 Kelvin
- Lux @ 10m (33Ft) – 2250 (spot) 770 (flood)
- 20° full width flood
- 10° full width spot
- Over/under voltage protection
- 50,000+ Hour LED life span
- Zero UV emissions
- Operating temp: -40°F to +145°F
- Protected against RFI/EMC interference.
- Integrated thermal management.
- Weight 3.1Kg / 6.8Lb complete
- Made in the USA
In 2009 ARB engineers started a development program to produce an ARB driving light with a completely new design incorporating the latest LED technologies.
Unlike light bars that were growing in popularity, ARB required a light that was compatible with current bull bar designs and traditional driving light mounting points. They also needed to be a legal fitment which, in many states, light bars are not.
Many ARB customers prefer a combination of a spot and a spread driving light due to the various driving conditions encountered in general off-roading. Most LED light bars on the market are concidered great lights for slower off-road driving where the ability to see great distances is not so critical. For ARB's new light to compete with the best the market can offer in Halogen and HID lighting, it needed to give not only the broad flood beam associtated with light bars but also a spot beam with the ability to penetrate longer distances.763.00Brand: ARB Part Number: AR32F This part is compatible with 282 vehicle(s)
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)