63 Quart Fridge Freezer (10800602) by ARB®. This fantastic fridge with its low profile enables placement into pickup beds under tonneau covers, on top of cargo drawers, suits larger 4WD wagons, pickups and camper trailers and provides for better visual access into the fridge. A great size for a family or group holding 90, 12oz cans. Net Weight 54 lbs , Dimensions: 33.27" L x 17.72" W x 16.85" H.
- 100% CFC free
- Low amp draw
- Ice free operation
- Three year warranty
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable
- Convenient on/off power indicator
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge
- Rounded corners & edges to protect vehicle upholstery
- Fully removable lid & basket for easy access & cleaning
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas
- User friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30 Degree) without affecting operation or reliability
- Recessed front mounted digital control panel
- Internal LED cabinet light
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Interior drain plug
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24V DC)
- Integrated power system - No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12V DC, 24V DC or 110V AC
- Capacity - 63 Quarts (60L) (90 x 12 oz cans)
- Cooling Capacity - +10°C to -18°C (50°F to 0°F)
- Weight - 54lb (24.5kg)
- External Dimensions: H 16.9" x W 17.7" x D 33.3"
- Internal Dimensions - Dairy / Fruit Compartment: H 5" x W 14" x D 6"
- Internal Dimensions - Main Compartment: H 12.6" x W 14" x D 18.8"
ARB Fridge Freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt ‘coolers’, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you’ll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there’ll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.
Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all models are able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° F heat, while only drawing 0.87 amps per hour (50QT model) from a 12 volt power source.1,105.65Brand: ARB Part Number: 10800602
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.