- Quality pencil type tyre gauge with dual pressure range and dual chuck
- Spring steel insertion needle
- Lubricant for easier insertion
- Additional valve accessories including valve core tool, spare valves and valve caps
- Hardened steel reamer tool
- 30 self vulcanising repair cords for complete air sealing
- 2 Allen keys supplied for tool disassembly
- Quality high visibility orange blow moulded case to keep contents protected
Packaged in a compact carry case, the ARB Speedy Seal tire puncture repair kit includes all of the components necessary to repair tubeless radial or cross ply tires, without removing the tire or rim.
The kit includes a quality pencil type tire gauge with dual pressure range and dual chuck, insertion and reamer tools, lubricant, additional valve accessories and 30 self vulcanizing repair cords for complete air sealing. Spare repair cords are also available in packs of 50 from ARB, so before you head out on your next four-wheel drive trip, make sure you have all of the necessary equipment for making emergency repairs.
With a high visibility, blow molded case styled to match the new ARB Off-Road Accessory bags, the ARB Speedy Seal is an ideal addition to any recovery kit.13.00 42.00
Brand: ARB Part Numbers:
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB' philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)