Roll-Up Tonneau Cover by APG®. This cover offers quick and easy access with a sturdy vinyl layer that secures to hooks along all sides. To open simply separate the easy-to-use hooks, then unroll. This cover is extremely light weight and low profile because no cross bars exist.
- Custom-sized for your specific make, model, and year
- Thick 24-ounce black vinyl is durable and simulates the look of leather
- Aluminum frame secures to the underside of bedrails with heavy duty, corrosion-resistant clamps
- Tonneau cover has no aluminum cross sections and rolls up quickly and easily
- Low-profile and light-weight design
- Secures in place with easy-to-use hooks mounted along the length of both bed rails
- Installation requires no drilling
- All hardware and instructions necessary are included
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame components and hardware, 5 year warranty on vinyl cover
APG’s Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is a stylish, simple-to-use alternative to typical tonneau covers that are fussy, complicated, and time-consuming to open or close. A thick, tear-resistant vinyl layer secures to a black aluminum frame along the side edges by the use of sturdy hooks. Since there are no crossmembers to add bulk, complexity or weight, dealing with complex folding or sliding sections is eliminated. Simply release the hooks to roll the cover piece up, then connect them again to secure the cover firmly in place.
Installation is easy with no drilling required because sturdy clamps lock the aluminum frame to the underside of your truck’s bed rails out of sight. The Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is well insulated with weatherproof gasket strips that line up and go to work keeping moisture and dust out whenever the cover is closed. Built-in water channels provide further drainage of water away from critical areas, and because product dimensions are customized for your truck’s exact bed length and width, there will be no gaps or excess material to bunch up.
APG® is a professional tonneau covers manufacturer that has been in the automotive market for over ten years. The main office is located in Ontario, California. Since 2008, the company is known as the leader in grille industry and it has over 1,400 complete applications. The inventories offer the largest selection of aluminum, stainless steel, and ABS plastic products such as mesh grilles, billet grilles, tubular grilles, side steps, bull bars, and much more accessories to choose from. The company produces its products at the ISO-9001-certified manufacturing facility to ensure their highest quality.