AK85 Hyper Silver with Machined Face Wheels by Akita®. Created to give you the look of sport and speed that you long for, these racing wheels allow you to experience the joy of fast driving.
Whether you are drifting into the sharpest corners or racing down the highway, Akita wheels keep your vehicle going. Made from the top-grade aluminum to the most exacting standards, these wheels are ISO 9000, VIA (United States), JWL-T (Japan), TUV (Germany), and SAE approved. For you to have not a single doubt as for the quality of these wheels, Akita backs all its products against structural failure. Famous for the sport design, super light weight look, and superb performance, Akita wheels leave all the rivals far behind.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Having more than 40 years of experience under the belt, TWG is one of the most renowned manufacturers of the aftermarket wheels and accessories. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, and has a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. TWG believes that success is only achieved when quality products are delivered on time to meet all the customers' demands. Blending the latest technologies with invaluable experience, the brilliant design team of the company creates the most innovative and exciting designs. Each wheel line produced by TWG offers nothing but the superior quality and impressive style.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge