Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that adjusts left and right springs at the same equal rate, or the Separate Inflation Kit that lets you set pressures for each side individually. Wireless remote control features 3 memory settings. Air springs not included.
- Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the
- same time to the same pressure
- Separate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
- Kits include everything needed to install including air compressor, manifold, wiring harness, and wireless remote controller
- Handheld wireless remote allows full controllability from inside or outside the vehicle
- Remote offers 3 memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences
- Diagnostic capability alerts user of any air leak in the system or compressor failure
- System adjusts and automatically maintains set pressures
- Manifold for air compressor is waterproof for up to 2 feet of depth submerged
- All air line couplings are easy and convenient to connect or disconnect
- Compatible with any brand of air springs (not included in kit)
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
The Wireless One Compressor System gives you remote control of a set of air springs for one axle. If you prefer the ability to control left and right side springs independently of one another, choose the Wireless One Separate Air Spring Inflation kit with a heavy duty air compressor. Or, choose the Equal Air Spring Inflation kit with a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same rate. Both kits include everything needed for remote control adjustment of your vehicle’s ride height. Once you’ve selected how you want your springs to sit, advanced magnetic sensors measure current ride height, and a computer automatically makes pressure adjustments to maintain your settings. The Wireless One kit is easy to install. All wiring comes complete with harnesses and connectors, and a standard air pump provides the compression needed to raise pressure.
The small, handheld wireless remote gives you full controllability from inside or outside the vehicle, and comes with a clip for easy attachment to a sun visor. It lets you store three memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, allowing you to create your own favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Air springs are not included in this kit, but this system is designed to work with springs from any manufacturer. Should there be an air leak, compressor malfunction, or electronic communication problem anywhere in the system, advanced diagnostics will alert you right on the digital display pad. Air Lift proudly produces WirelessOne™ Compressor System kits in the United States, and backs all components with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.