AirCell™ Front Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No adjustment or maintenance of these springs is needed, and there are no air lines or fittings to deal with.
- Set of two overload rear support springs crafted from microcellular polyurethane
- Prevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Maintains proper rear ride height
- Helps reduce bouncing at the rear of vehicle when towing
- No adjustment or maintenance of the springs is needed
- Springs do not require air lines or fittings
- Each spring comes with 1 upper cup, 2 cup spacer pieces, 1 upper bracket, and related hardware
- Polyurethane spring construction is resistant to warping, cracking, or degrading – even after steady exposure to extreme temperatures, winter salt, oily contaminants, road grit, and the elements
- Polyurethane offers a high volume of compressibility with minimum lateral expansion
- Easy installation with helpful instructions
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Air Lift offers one of the most economical ways to maintain rear ride height and prevent spring sag on trucks and vans that regularly haul heavy loads or have heavy equipment mounted on the tailgate. This set of two helper springs mounts separately from your vehicle’s main springs to set up an auxiliary level of weight support. Each spring comes with support mounts, spacer pieces (if needed), upper brackets, and all related hardware necessary for easy installation. Because polyurethane offers a high volume of compressibility without much lateral expansion on the sides, the Air Lift kit can work effectively on vehicles without clearance room underneath.
Air Lift support springs will fit most pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. Their microcellular polyurethane construction allows the cradles to be durable for the long run and flexible for superior absorption performance when needed. The springs are highly resistant to warping, cracking, or degrading even after steady exposure to extreme temperatures, winter salt, oily contaminants, road grit, and the elements. Air Lift proudly produces the Air Cell Kit in the United States, and backs all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.