Universal Air Spring Solenoid by Air Lift®. These are individual replacement solenoid components found in Air Lift air suspension systems. All feature a threaded female orifice, and larger solenoids are available with integrated mounting brackets.
- 1/8" Air Spring Solenoid is used primarily with the LoadController I Air Compressor System (Separate Path, Daily Use version)
- 1/8" FNPT solenoid features a 5/64th-inch diameter female orifice rated for 140 psi maximum pressure
- 3/8" FNPT solenoid features a 3/8th”diameter female orifice rated for 300 psi maximum pressure, with a 2.8 Cv flow rate
- 3/8" FNPT solenoid is available with or without a built-in mounting plate
- 1/2" FNPT solenoid features a ½-inch diameter female orifice rated for 300 psi maximum pressure, with a 5.5 Cv flow rate
- Electric solenoid valve opens and closes to allow airflow into or out of your air spring
- Free-flowing, large-capacity valves are designed for fast ride-height adjustments
- Effectively regulates air spring psi pressure
- Corrosion-resistant construction ensures solenoid will not warp, crack, or degrade under dirty, grimy operating conditions
- Wiring lead included
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Air pressure naturally changes with ambient temperature, approximately 1 psi for every 10 degrees Fahrenheit. The air pressure in your air springs is under variation because of this and other factors constantly. During the time moisture is removed from your air suspension system by the built-in drier to prevent corrosion, pressure also changes. When air is squeezed by your compressor unit into the springs, it’s at a hotter temperature which eventually cools down – changing the spring pressure as it does. And when one side of your vehicle is parked in the sun, it causes an uneven rise in pressure as well. To ensure even, consistent air pressure inflation throughout your air suspension system, reliable pressure switches are very important.
Air Lift offers Air Spring Solenoids in a variety of sizes to handle up to 300 psi and 5.5 gallons of flow per minute. Each solenoid valve opens and closes on command to allow air pressure to flow from your compressor into your spring when inflation pressure becomes lower than a pre-determined minimum setting. Once a maximum pressure has been reached, the solenoid valve closes and the spring is sealed. Air Lift builds solenoids out of corrosion-resistant materials that have been tested to withstand great pressures and temperatures without warping, cracking, or degrading – providing a long lifetime of worry-free service on your vehicle. 3/8th- and 1/2-inch solenoids feature a chrome finish that provides good looks to match the high style of your entire suspension package and vehicle.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.