- Set of two adjustable air-over-shock type shock absorbers
- Restores leveling and weight-carrying capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches
- Reduces bouncing at the rear of vehicle when towing
- Provides proper clearance of speed bumps, ramps, and angled driveways when needed
- Maintains proper rear ride height
- Air pressure is adjusted manually, from 5 pounds to 100 pounds of pressure
- Available in wider bellow design or slimmer sleeve design
- Finish is available in chrome or gloss black
- An on-board air compressor is available to provide automatic adjustment of spring pressure (sold separately)
- Manufactured in the United States
The suspension of any modified street vehicle is compromised because springs are often crushed down to a height they cannot recoil from. Ride quality is reduced, and the vehicle may point up or down unevenly. Weight lifted off of front wheels as a result reduces steering traction and grip that tires have on the road, and weight lifted improperly from the rear can cause unstable handling around turns. Air Lift’s Slam Air Shocks have been created just for vehicles that have lowered springs, and have the ability to lift up to 2,000 pounds to bring your vehicle back up to a level ride height.
Headlights and bright lights stay at the correct aim so the road ahead of you is illuminated, not tree tops in the distance. And instead of putting yourself at risk by blinding other drivers, you can focus on how best to avoid the potholes up ahead that are no friend to lowered vehicles. Air is added and released manually to the Slam Air shocks, so the system is simpler and more cost effective. Air Lift proudly produces the Slam Air shocks in the United States, and backs all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.535.34 603.25
Brand: Air Lift Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)