- Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springs
- Available in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically
- Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle
- Designed for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles
- Prevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Maintains proper rear ride height
- Helps reduce bouncing at the rear of vehicle when towing
- Kit includes brackets, air lines, quick-disconnect valves, and all related hardware needed for installation
- Air springs can be adjusted between 5 – 100 psi manually
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Fitment Note: Does not Fit Models with 24000 or 26000 GVWR.
The suspension of any pickup, van, or mobile home that’s weighed down by heavy cargo, permanently affixed equipment, or a trailer is compromised because the rear springs are crushed down to a height they cannot recover from. Ride quality is reduced, and the front of your vehicle points upward. A rear end that is weighed down literally lifts weight off your front wheels, reducing the amount of traction you have for steering and reducing grip the tires have on the road when you need it in fast braking. After enough time, weighed-down springs sag permanently and the effect becomes even worse.
The LoadLifter5000™ Air Springs kit is Air Lift’s most powerful set of secondary assist air springs for large vehicles with leaf springs that typically transport more weight. Mount this set of air bags between one end of your leaf spring and the vehicle frame on each side, hook up the easy-connect air lines, then inflate manually as needed. Fully pressurized, both helper air springs can raise up to 5,000 pounds back to proper ride height – taking extra stress off leaf springs and ensuring that a stable, comfortable ride returns. Once your vehicle is back up to a level ride height, you’ll notice headlights and bright lights now stay at the correct aim – illuminating the road ahead instead of tree tops in the distance. Air Lift proudly produces the LoadLifter5000™ Air Springs kit in the United States, and backs all components with a limited lifetime warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.350.00Brand: Air Lift Part Number: 57344 UPC: 729199573446
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)