- Air spring bags are sold individually to serve replacement needs
- D2500 springs features a load rating of 294 – 2,096 pounds
- D2500 springs compress to a minimum height of 2.8 inches and extend to a maximum height of 10.5 inches, providing a 7.7-inch usable stroke range
- Set of D2600 springs features a load rating of 349 – 3,055 pounds
- D2600 springs compress to a minimum height of 2.8 inches and extend to a maximum height of 12.5 inches, providing a 9.7-inch usable stroke range
- D2500 and D2600 air spring bags are available with standard single air fill ports or double air fill ports of ½-inch diameter
- Designed to offer both an aggressively low stance and a higher ride height
- Can be used with Air Lift Crafter kits and Performance kits
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Dominator Air Springs are one of the strongest and most versatile air springs Air Lift builds – designed for performance AND load lifting applications. Now, they’re available separately for replacement needs. Choose the D2500 Dominator for smaller vehicles or the 2600 version for larger ones. Both the 2500 and the 2600 air spring bags are available with single air inflation ports for standard use, and with dual inflation ports for faster, more aggressive lift speeds that would be suitable to “hopping”. Whichever you choose, Dominator springs will compress to a 2.8-inch reduced height when a low-riding stance is desired, then rise almost eight to ten inches higher to give a lifted-truck look. And if there’s a heavy load in the bed to haul, it’s no problem. These air springs can be inflated to a maximum of 600 psi – lifting and holding weight easily to maintain a level vehicle stance at whatever ride height is selected.
With low-to-the ground looks and handling advantages at lower spring inflation and height clearance, comfort, and level hauling ability at higher spring inflation, Dominator air springs truly provide the best of both worlds without the disadvantages. Because unlike typical low-height coil springs, vehicles can be raised back to OEM height when normal ride quality is beneficial – eliminating the bushing and control arm wear that comes from a rough ride while preventing oil pan damage over speed bumps. Air Lift proudly produces all components in the United States, and backs them with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.67.99 75.99
Brand: Air Lift Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)