Universal Fabricator Shocks by Air Lift®. Sold in Pairs. This is a set of two air spring assist bags mounted over shock absorbers on strut assemblies - complete with related components to allow a vehicle fabricator to install them on a unique, customized vehicle suspension design. Included are upper mounting brackets, sleeves, adapter tubes, swivel elbow fittings, and related hardware. The kits are available in multiple weight support ratings and welding is required for installation.
- Designed for the vehicle fabricator with parts necessary to install on customized suspensions intended for low riding
- Shock absorber is contained within the air spring bag, offering compact dimensions that can be used in tight spaces
- Shock and air spring are mounted atop a McPherson type strut assembly for compatibility with most modern vehicles
- Available in multiple applications that provide up to 1,000 pounds of boost to lift suspensions faster and offset the weight of added performance equipment
- Air shocks can be inflated manually with any air hose
- For convenient, in-vehicle power adjustment of your air springs, purchase Air Lift’s Air Shock controller (sold separately)
- Includes 2 adjustable struts (non dampening) with sleeve style air bags
- Includes 2 upper mounting bracket pieces
- Includes 2 u-shaped yokes (Clevis forks)
- Includes 2 shock adapter tubes for custom applications
- Includes 2 swivel elbow fittings for custom applications
- Some welding will be required
- Air Lift purpose-built spacers are available for Air Shocks (sold separately)
- All related hardware is included
- No warranty included because welding is required
- Manufactured in the United States
For the automotive customizer who’s building a vehicle with a customized, low riding suspension system, Air Lift’s Fabricator Shocks give you all the components you need to add the versatility and performance-enhancing benefits that air suspension assist provides. The kits are available in multiple configurations to suit a variety of load needs, and they include upper mounting brackets, sleeves, adapter tubes, swivel elbow fittings, and all related hardware for easy custom installation. Fabricator Shocks eliminate the coil spring and feature a shock absorber mounted within an air bag that provides an infinitely variable spring rate.
Both components are mounted atop a McPherson strut type assembly, making the Fabricator Shocks adaptable to virtually any modern vehicle. Fabricator Shocks also provide up to 1,000 pounds of boost to lift suspensions faster and offset the weight of added performance equipment. By providing a customizer the ability to achieve low-to-the ground looks and handling advantages at lower spring inflations along with height clearance, comfort, and load leveling ability at higher spring inflations, these kits truly provide the best of both worlds without disadvantages.850.00
Brand: Air Lift Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.