Universal Crafter Package by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers manual and electronically-controlled air suspension system kits designed for custom fabricators that modify vehicle suspensions. Kits comes with everything needed to fit and operate a vehicle with 4 air springs, but include no brackets. Air compressor, reserve pressure tank, wiring, air lines, and all hardware are included.
- Complete air suspension kits designed for custom fabricators and crafters that modify vehicles
- Universal Crafter kits feature a set of four “Dominator” air springs which are the strongest and most versatile ones Air Lift makes
- Dominator air springs compress to a low height and also rise almost eight inches higher to give a lifted-truck look
- All kits include heavy-duty air compressor
- All kits come with a 5-gallon air compression tank with large 6mm valve openings for quick inflation of air springs
- Maintains level ride height when vehicle is loaded down
- Mounting brackets are not included
- Digital kits include Air Lift’s “Auto Pilot” digital controller that offers high flexibility and automatic operation
- Digital control systems offer an automatic rise on start setting along with ride height presets
- Digital auto tune learns your driving style, vehicle handling, and adapts to it for maximum performance at any given ride height setting
- Brackets not included – some welding required
- All 4 corners of the vehicle can be adjusted individually
- Manufactured in the United States
For the automotive fabricator who’s building a customized suspension system, Air Lift’s Crafter Package air spring kits give you all the components you need to get the job done. They’re available in multiple configurations to suit a wide variety of load needs, and they are available with or without digital controls. Whichever you choose, you’ll get four of the strongest and most versatile Dominator air springs that Air Lift produces. They’ll compress to an extremely low height when a low-riding stance is desired, then they’ll rise almost eight inches higher to give a lifted-truck look. And if there’s a heavy load in the bed to haul, it’s no problem. These air springs can be inflated to a maximum of 600 psi – lifting and holding weight easily to maintain a level vehicle stance at whatever ride height is selected.
With low-to-the ground looks and handling advantages at lower spring inflations and height clearance, comfort, and level hauling ability at higher spring inflations, these kits truly provide the best of both worlds without the disadvantages. Because unlike typical low-height coil springs, vehicles equipped with Dominator air springs can be raised back to OEM height when normal ride quality is beneficial – eliminating the bushing and control arm wear that comes from a rough ride while preventing oil pan damage over speed bumps. All kits feature a 5-gallon air compression reserve tank with larger valve openings that provide quick inflation of the air springs when responsiveness is needed.
Digital Crafter Packages add Air Lift’s “Auto Pilot” digital control computer. Eight presets can be programmed for favorite ride height settings, and there’s also a feature that can raise the vehicle to a set height automatically upon engine startup. Whether a low or high stance is selected, the computer’s logic maximizes vehicle handling abilities by learning a driver’s style then adapting pressures accordingly. The handheld digital controller offers a choice of 512 colors for its backlighting to match vehicle color, and one tap of a button allows pressure to be adjusted in 1 psi increments either way. Manually-controlled Crafter Packages offer the convenience of in-cabin push button operation, but do not offer the Auto Pilot features.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.