- Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steel
- Ensure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
- Effective for electronically controlled systems with automatic rise-on-start feature
- Available in standard 2-gallon size for all vehicles
- 4-gallon pancake-shaped tank specially designed for vehicles with limited underbody room
- 5-, 8.5-, and 12-gallon tanks feature eight ½-inch ports for high-performance applications such as vehicle roll and hopping
- Tanks meet all safety requirements of the United States Department of Transportation
- All tanks are rated for pressures of up to 150 psi
- Red oxide paint inside and black powder coat outside resist rust.
- Manufactured in the United States
Auxiliary air tanks enhance the performance of almost any air suspension system, ensuring springs always have a reserve of pressure to inflate instantly, without waiting for the compressor to build boost. Air Lift Air Tanks come in a variety of sizes and shapes, from a compact 2-gallon tank that fits anywhere to serve the load lifting needs of most cars and trucks to large-diameter tanks designed for bigger vehicles with greater drop distances and sporting applications such as rolling or wheel hop. All auxiliary tanks are crafted from high-strength traditional steel and effectively protected against the onslaught of corrosion with red oxide paint on the inside and black powder coat on the outside.
All Air Lift tanks are designed to handle inflations of up to 150 pounds per square inch and meet all rigorous safety demands of the United States Department of Transportation. For vehicles with low height restrictions underneath that require more than the stock 2-gallon tank provides, Air Lift offers the Pancake Air Tank. Measuring only 8 inches high, its 16-inch diameter allows it to store 4 gallons of volume. For high-performance air spring applications, choose the 5-, 8.5-, or 12-gallon air tanks. Those measure 12 inches in height and feature eight large ½-inch air ports to move the maximum amount of air volume when you need fast response.66.86 118.85
Brand: Air Lift Part Numbers:
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift® has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift® is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry. CARiD offers the Air Lift® full lineup of full air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more at prices that can’t be beat.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)