- Allows driver to adjust inflation pressure and ride height of air shocks from inside the vehicle
- Kit contains a 160 psi air compressor with a 15% duty cycle rating and .32 cubic foot per minute flow rate
- Universal fittings are compatible with all air shocks from Air Lift and most air shocks from other brands
- 25-amp electrical switch features one on-off operative position that can be used to inflate any Air Lift air springs
- Switch is easy to press with gloves on
- Separate round button on control panel housing releases air pressure
- Pressures in excess of 160 P.S.I. may result in premature compressor failure and/or air leaks in the air line connections
- Durable corrosion-resistant construction resists cracking, warping, or degrading under grimy conditions with extreme temperatures
- Manufactured in the United States
For the automotive customizer who is building a customized suspension and using Air Lift’s Fabricator Air Shocks to create adjustable ride height, the 160 psi Air Shock Controller gives you best value when you need the convenience of power inflation for those air shocks. Because air shocks are not designed for stunts such as hopping or rapid up-and-down body rolling, Air Lift’s controller kit gives you a 160 psi air compressor with a 15% duty cycle rating and .32 cubic foot per minute flow rate. It has more than enough power to level your vehicle, without the extra cost of features you don’t need.
Also included with the kit is a gauge housing with built-in control switches for adjustment of the air shocks. The on/off switch used for inflation is a 25-amp electrical switch for inflation only, and the gauge housing contains a separate round button for release of air pressure. The switch’s ergonomic, easy-to-use shape makes it convenient to find in the dark and will not require glove removal in order to operate. Air Lift advises against using this package with higher pressure systems, as pressures greater than 160 P.S.I. may result in premature compressor failure as well as leaks in the air line connections.103.98Brand: Air Lift Part Number: 25804 UPC: 729199258046
Air Lift Company has been developing dependable air spring suspension products since their inception in 1949. Their original product, a rubber air spring inserted into a car factory’s coil spring, was created and patented in 1950. They've come a long way since 1949 and are now proud to be a dedicated suspension specialist company. All of their efforts are spent ensuring your safety and comfort by designing, engineering and manufacturing the highest quality suspension products. Air Lift is a family owned business based in Lansing, Michigan, and they make your family and cargo’s safety their top priority.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.