Magnum Flow Pro Guard 7 Round Straight Air Filter (71-10097) by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower and torque. Seven layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze and synthetic media provide maximum protection with highest cumulative filtration efficiency. Washable and reusable for multiple cleanings, the tall open evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. Integrated urethane bump seal insures tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter.
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Pre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Patented Pro-GUARD 7 Five-Layer Progressively finer mesh cotton media with Two-layer Progressively finer porosity synthetic media for highest filtration efficiency for extreme dust environments.
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capacity
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without the use of foam gaskets or sealing grease.
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.