- Allows you to use your smart phone as an ancillary AFR and EGT gauge
- Accurately monitors AFR (one bank) and EGTs (up to 2 banks)
- X-WiFi works at over 100 yards with an iPhone
- Easy way to monitor AFR and EGT without installing an additional set of gauges in your car
- Includes datastream output for laptop or PC viewing of AFR and EGTs via USB connection
- Includes wiring to connect to F/IC, EMS or any device that can take a 0-5V input
- Works with virtually all major data acquisition systems, and dyno systems
- EGT sensors sold separately
- Reads gasoline values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 values from 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads ethanol values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads methanol values from 3.7 to 7.8:1 AFR
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR
- Reads EGTs from 0-1800°F
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
- Limited 1-year warranty
If you’re going to modify your engine for performance, monitoring the AFR and EGT is critical. It goes without saying that the proper AFR and EGT will enable your engine to run its best, but monitoring these values will also enable you to spot trouble like lean conditions, which could cause serious engine damage. The X-WiFi Wideband UEGO Controller and EGT Monitor combines AEM’s proven wideband air/fuel technology (single channel) with an exhaust gas monitoring function that supports up to 2 EGT sensors (sold separately.
The X-WiFi is the easy way to allow you to keep track of AFR and EGT without having to mount additional gauges in your car. Now you can watch these values on your iPhone or iPod Touch via wireless WiFi connection. In fact, AEM test have shown that data can be observed from as far as 100 yards away, so you can even remotely monitor AFR and EGT from outside the vehicle. The X-WiFi also gives you the option of viewing data on a laptop or PC with the included USB cable. It can also be used as an input device via the included harness on F/IC, EMS, or any device that can take a 0-5V input, and it works with virtually all major data acquisition systems, and dyno systems.
The kit includes the X-WiFi module, UEGO sensor, UEGO sensor installation kit, 8-pin power harness, 6-pin UEGO sensor harness, USB cable, and comprehensive instructions detailing the easy installation. The X-WiFi reads values for a range of fuel types, including gasoline, E85, ethanol, and methanol, as well as Lambda values and exhaust gas temperatures up to 1800°F. It installs and conceals easily, however it is not weatherproof and should not be mounted in the engine bay or exposed to outside elements.366.83Brand: AEM Part Number: 30-2320 UPC: 840879020927
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)