- Monitor 19 channels simultaneously—it’s like having 19 gauges in one
- Works with AEM Programmable Engine Management Systems Only Excluding EMS-4
- All necessary hardware and software included for installation
- User-programmable datastream channels (PC interface)
- User-programmable MIN/MAX values for every channel (PC interface)
- Includes two input buttons for scrolling through displayed channels and for clearing MIN/MAX values
- 24 user-programmable LEDs and three-digit center display (PC interface)
- User-selectable alarm values include qualifiers to eliminate false warnings
- User-selectable alarm priorities in the event multiple alarms are triggered
- Two outputs included to trigger ancillary warning lights or other devices
- Silver and black bezels and pin guides, and black and white faceplates included for creating custom look
- Quick-Connect technology eases installation
The Serial Gauge includes a user-selectable LED display allowing users to set vehicle specific limits, warnings, display ranges and operating ranges. This unit runs the standard EMS datastream by default, and includes 12 preset channels and seven user-selectable channels that are custom-configurable through the PC interface, allowing you to monitor practically anything attached to a sensor.203.95Brand: AEM Part Number: 30-4300 UPC: 840879014940
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.