- Accurately displays engine oil and fuel pressure
- Alerts you to pressure problems so you can act to avoid serious component damage
- Available with 0-100PSI or 0-6.9BAR analog display and 0-100PSI digital display
- Analog gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions
- Analog gauge features 320 degree swept area for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle
- Digital gauge features bright, 3-digit LED display
- Digital gauge features sweeping LED “needle” that lines the edge of the gauge face as the temperature changes
- Standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing
- Comes with interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels
- Analog gauge features backlighting adjustable to one of 7 colors via dial on back of gauge
- Includes 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Includes easy to install harness, connectors, and high quality pressure sensor
- Includes detailed instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
A drop in oil pressure can result in no lubrication for critical engine parts, causing serious engine damage, and a drop in fuel pressure can cause a lean condition which can also result in engine damage. Don’t rely on “idiot lights” that usually only come on when it’s too late, and factory gauges, which can be very inaccurate. Stay on top of these vital pressure values with an AEM pressure gauge.
Available in analog or digital style with 0-100PSI display and analog style with 0-6.9BAR display, each gauge comes in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing and delivers unsurpassed accuracy, speed, and control. They can also be customized to match your interior, with included interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels.
The analog gauge includes a high-speed stepper motor for lightning fast needle movement, and a precision-made brass sensor for accuracy. The 320 degrees of resolution on the gauge makes it easy to see when there’s even a 5 degree change in temperature, giving you plenty of time to shut things down before damage occurs. A dial on the back of the gauge allows you to change the backlighting to your choice of white, blue, light blue, orange, green, red, or aqua. The analog gauge also has 2 status lights on the left and right of the gauge face. The light on the left will flash if an out-of-range low voltage sensor error is detected, and the one on the right will flash if an out-of-range high voltage sensor error is detected.
The digital gauge has a bright, 3-digit LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that lines the edge of the gauge face as the pressure changes. It also features an auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting. 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function.
Both gauges include a 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system. Comprehensive installation instructions are included with each gauge, along with wiring harness, connectors, and high quality pressure sensor. The gauge is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.234.37Brand: AEM Part Number: 30-5133M UPC: 840879021092 This part is compatible with 29 vehicle(s)
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)