- Displays system voltage from 8-18 volts
- Alerts you to charging system problems before the dash light comes on
- Standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing
- Available in analog or digital style
- Comes with interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels
- Analog gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions
- Analog gauge features 320 degree swept area for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle
- Analog gauge features backlighting adjustable to one of 7 colors via dial on back of gauge
- Digital gauge features bright, 3-digit LED display
- Digital gauge features sweeping LED “needle” that lines the edge of the gauge face as the voltage changes
- Includes 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Includes easy to install harness and connectors
- Includes detailed instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
Many vehicles don’t come with a voltmeter, and the “idiot light” will usually only come on once voltage is so low you can’t start your car. A voltmeter will enable you to keep an eye on your charging system and see when a problem develops before you get left stranded. The AEM Voltmeter Gauge displays system voltage from 8 to 18 volts in your choice of analog or digital display. Both gauges deliver unsurpassed accuracy, speed, and control in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing. Both can also be customized to match your interior, with included interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels.
The analog gauge includes a precision high-speed stepper motor for lightning fast needle movement, and the 320 degrees of resolution on the gauge makes it easy to see when there’s even a 1 volt change in voltage, so you can be amply warned there’s a problem before it gets to the point where the starter won’t turn. A dial on the back of the gauge allows you to change the backlighting to your choice of white, blue, light blue, orange, green, red, or aqua. The analog gauge also has 2 status lights on the left and right of the gauge face. The left light will turn on solid if voltage is less than 8 volts, and the light on the right will turn on solid and the needle will point straight downward if voltage is greater than 18 volts.
The digital gauge has a bright, 3-digit LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that lines the edge of the gauge face as the voltage changes. It also features an auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting. 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function.
Both gauges include a 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system. Comprehensive installation instructions are included with each gauge, along with wiring harness and connectors. The gauge is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.120.61
Brand: AEM Part Numbers:
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)