Universal Analog Water Flow Gauge (30-5141) by AEM®, 0-500 cu.cm Know the exact amount of water/methanol you’re spraying into your engine with the AEM Analog Water/Methanol Flow Gauge. The gauge comes with interchangeable black and white faceplates and silver and black bezels, as well as adjustable backlighting in 7 colors, so you can perfectly match your interior. Also included is a 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system. Includes a precision flow sensor, fittings for use with 1/4” O.D. nylon tubing, wiring harness, connectors, and instructions.
- Indicates the exact amount of water/methanol injected into the engine
- Indicates flow through entire RPM and boost range
- Fits virtually all water/methanol kits
- Available with 0-500cc/min readout for systems using only a small or medium AEM nozzle and injecting less than 500cc/min
- Also available with 0-1000cc/min readout for systems using the largest size or multiple sized nozzles and injecting more than 500cc/min
- Features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions
- Features 320 degree swept area for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle
- Comes with interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels
- Features backlighting adjustable to one of 7 colors via dial on back of gauge
- Includes 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Includes a precision flow sensor, fittings for use with ¼” O.D. nylon tubing, wiring harness, connectors, and instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
You can boost with confidence when you know the exact amount of water/methanol your water/methanol injection system is spraying into your engine. This gauge replaces the “dummy light” with actual data displayed on a smooth moving needle-type gauge that allows you to accurately monitor the status of your injection system in real time. Along with the gauge, the kit includes a precision flow sensor, fittings for use with 1/4" O.D. nylon tubing, wiring harness, connectors, and instructions, and it fits virtually every water/methanol system on the market.
Available with 0-500cc/min readout for systems using only a small or medium AEM nozzle and injecting less than 500cc/min, or with 0-1000cc/min readout for systems using the largest size or multiple sized nozzles and injecting more than 500cc/min, the gauge comes housed in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing. It features a 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution, and includes interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels so you can match your gauge cluster. A dial on the back of the gauge allows you to change the backlighting to your choice of white, blue, light blue, orange, green, red, or aqua.
The gauge has 2 status lights located on the left and right side of the face plate that indicate when a high flow condition exists. The right status light flashes once and then repeats if flow is 625cc/min or more on the 0-500cc/min gauge, or 1250cc/min or more on the 0-1000cc/min gauge. This can be indicative of either a controlled flow rate that is beyond the range of the gauge or a slight leak in the system. Both status lights flash 4 times and then repeat if flow is 1000cc/min or more on the 0-500cc/min gauge, or 2000cc/min or more on the 0-1000cc/min gauge. This could be caused by an open line condition, such as a major leak or broken connection.
Both gauges include a 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system. The gauge is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.233.31Brand: AEM Part Number: 30-5141 UPC: 840879021214
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)