Universal Analog Boost / Fuel Pressure SAE Gauge by AEM®, 0 to 15 psi. Know your boost pressure at a glance with the AEM Boost Gauge. Available in analog or digital style, both gauges come in standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housings, with interchangeable black and white faceplates and silver and black bezels so you can match your gauge cluster. Both gauges include 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system. Comes with wiring harness, connectors, pressure sensor, and instructions.
- Accurately monitors boost pressure
- Will indicate excessive boost pressure that could damage engine and/or turbo, or drop in boost pressure that could indicate a malfunction
- Standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing
- Available in analog or digital style
- Comes with interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels
- Analog gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions
- Analog gauge features 320 degree swept area for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle
- Analog gauge features backlighting adjustable to one of 7 colors via dial on back of gauge
- Digital gauge is available in models displaying -30inHg vacuum to 35psi boost, and -30inHg vacuum to 50psi boost
- Digital gauge features bright, 3-digit LED display
- Digital gauge features sweeping LED “needle” that lines the edge of the gauge face as the boost changes
- Includes easy to install harness and sensor
- Includes detailed instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
Being aware of how much boost you’re running is critical for engine performance and protection. Excessive boost not only indicates a malfunction but can also cause engine damage. Boost that is too low will of course seriously affect performance. A boost gauge will let you know exactly what the boost pressure is, so you can shut down your engine and/or help guide your diagnosis if there’s a change from normal. The AEM Boost Gauge displays boost pressure in your choice of analog or digital display. Both gauges deliver unsurpassed accuracy, speed, and control in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing. Both can also be customized to match your interior, with included interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels.
The analog gauge is available in a metric model displaying -1BAR vacuum to 2.4BAR boost, and an SAE model displaying -30inHg vacuum to 35psi boost, for vehicles running conservative levels of boost, and a metric model displaying -1BAR vacuum to 4.1BAR boost, and an SAE model displaying 0inHg to 60psi, for vehicles with high levels of boost. The analog gauge includes a high-speed stepper motor for lightning fast needle movement, and a precision-made brass sensor for accuracy. The 320 degrees of resolution on the gauge makes it easy to see when there’s even a 2psi change in pressure. A dial on the back of the gauge allows you to change the backlighting to your choice of white, blue, light blue, orange, green, red, or aqua. The analog gauge also has 2 status lights on the left and right of the gauge face. The light on the left will flash if an out-of-range low voltage sensor error is detected, and the one on the right will flash if an out-of-range high voltage sensor error is detected.169.97Brand: AEM Part Number: 30-5144 UPC: 840879021436
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)