Universal Analog EGT Metric Gauge (30-5131M) by AEM®, 0 to 980C. Get accurate EGT info at a glance with the AEM Analog EGT Gauge. It features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions, and a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. Available in 0-1800°F and 0-980°C models, each gauge comes in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing, with both white and black face plates, and black and silver bezels, as well as adjustable backlighting in 7 colors, so you can perfectly match your interior. Includes 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system. Comes with wiring harness, K-Type thermocouple sensor, mounting hardware, and instructions.
- K-Type thermocouple sensor and precision high-speed electronic stepper motor make this one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available
- Comes in your choice of 0-1800°F analog face or 0-980°C analog face
- A must for anyone with a turbocharged engine, diesel or gas
- Quick response and smooth needle movement is easy to read in all lighting conditions
- 320 degree swept area for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle
- Standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing
- Comes with interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels
- Backlighting adjustable to one of 7 colors via dial on back of gauge
- Includes 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Includes error status light on gauge face that flashes if sensor is disconnected
- Includes easy to install harness and sensor
- Includes detailed instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
Abnormal exhaust gas temperatures can indicate a problem, especially on turbocharged engines. A great way to monitor a turbo’s performance is with an EGT gauge. A climb in EGT to dangerous levels can indicate a turbo malfunction, even when other engine indicators, including boost and air/fuel ratio, are okay. The 320 degrees of resolution on this EGT gauge makes it easy to see when there’s even a small rise in EGT, giving you time to shut the engine off before damage occurs.
The Analog EGT gauge comes with a K-Type thermocouple sensor for the highest accuracy and a precision high-speed stepper motor for lightning fast needle movement. It comes in a standard 2 1/16” (52mm) gauge housing, and it’s available with your choice of 0-1800°F analog face or 0-980°C analog face. Each gauge is totally customizable so you can match your interior. You get interchangeable black and white face plates, and black and silver bezels, and a dial on the back allows you to change the backlighting to your choice of white, blue, light blue, orange, green, red, or aqua. The gauge also includes a 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.
Comprehensive installation instructions are included with the Analog EGT Gauge, along with wiring harness, sensor, and mounting hardware. The gauge is backed by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.206.73Brand: AEM Part Number: 30-5131M UPC: 840879021184
John Concialdi and Bob Sullivan co founded AEM in 1987 as a tuning performance shop in Compton California. Both men had extensive technical backgrounds in engines and engine airflow, and in a short time AEM became the go-to company for performance modifications. By 1993, when the company relocated to Gardena California, it had become commonplace to see cars wearing the bright yellow AEM logo winning races. AEM tirelessly dyno tested and worked closely with racers and auto manufacturers in an effort to understand intake energy dynamics. This resulted in the sale of their first air intake kit in 1994. AEM can boast a number of firsts and unique products: They’re the first manufacturer to make an intake system with specific tube lengths and diameters to take advantage of pressure waves in the inlet tract; they developed the first dual chamber intake kit; they designed an air bypass valve to prevent hydro-lock should the air filter ingest water; and they created one of the first hybrid intake systems for modified cars. AEM continues to create innovative products to help you get more power from your car.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)