Acura TSX Tires
Through the years of production of the Acura TSX it hasn't experienced any critical changes (the second generation got bigger in size, introduced a sport wagon and added new engine in some modification). That gives us the right to call it a rather conservative car model. And conservative in no way means dull. It accents that the TSX is competitive enough with the characteristics it was granted by the manufacturer from the very beginning. To possess this Touring Sportscar eXperimental (TSX) equals to being100 % sure in your vehicle.
We are here as we are looking forward to cherish your car with the chosen products. For example, Expedia S-01 Summer / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®, being Original Equipment (OE) for the selected vehicle. Just stick to the perfect and your success is guaranteed! Call us, or simply make an online purchase yourself. The result will be the same. That is satisfaction for both you and your car.
- ACCELERA® PHI$64.59 - $142.44 (ea)
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $82.94 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$85.60 - $169.12 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$132.26 - $253.75 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$66.53 - $132.61 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS810S$92.69 - $446.26 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.43 - $187.38 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2$43.55 - $111.17 (ea)
I'm really liking the Uniroyal Tiger Paw touring H rated. It's really great wet and dry. Better than other mid-priced tires I've had on other vehicles. Seems a great value. I guess I'll see how long they last.
- Acura TSX Models
- TSX BASE 4 CYL Tires
- TSX BASE SEDAN 4 CYL Tires
- TSX BASE SPORT WAGON Tires
- TSX REG Tires
- TSX SPECIAL EDITION Tires
- TSX V6 Tires