- Full KitsAcura TSX
- (16)Bumpers & ValancesAcura TSX
- (95)Custom HoodsAcura TSX
- (8)Bumper LipsAcura TSX
- CanardsAcura TSX
- Custom FendersAcura TSX
- Fender FlaresAcura TSX
- (22)Side SkirtsAcura TSX
- (4)Trunk LidsAcura TSX
- Body Side MoldingsAcura TSX
- ScoopsAcura TSX
- (28)SpoilersAcura TSX
- (140)HeadlightsAcura TSX
- (3,416)Custom WheelsAcura TSX
- (6)Light CoversAcura TSX
Most auto enthusiasts are constantly thinking about the way of boosting the look of their vehicle. If you are one of them, then CARiD.com is a true godsend for you! As right here you will find a tremendous array of Acura TSX accessories and upgrades available at an affordable price. If you really want to spruce your car up, you may use one of the stylish Acura TSX body kits that we've handpicked for you. Each kit commonly includes front and rear bumper, side skirts, and hood. Other kits may also contain fenders, spoilers, and wing. These accessories will not only enhance the appearance of your TSX, but also improve your vehicle's aerodynamics and traction at an increased speed.
When it comes to buying a body kit, you can get a complete package or separate parts. You can also find other elements that aren't included in the body kit but they can still add to the look and performance of your TSX. Some of these components can be various scoops, trunk lids, sport vents, and others. All products that you will find at CARiD.com are made of the finest materials such as high-grade ABS plastic, carbon fiber, and polyurethane. They are durable enough to withstand all the rigors of the elements and won't crack upon impact.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$522.72 - $6,196.91
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Buddy Club® Body KitBody Kit by Buddy Club®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts (2 piece), Rear Bumper. Buddy Club Racing Spec Aero Kits are constructed out of top grade fiberglass that is designed to withstand...$1,000.00 - $1,100.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- AIT Racing® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$153.26 - $451.95
- AIT Racing® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$122.22 - $340.18
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car Cover$215.00 - $258.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Acura TSX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2005 Chevy Cobalt