Acura TL Car Covers
The Acura TL is a popular and stylish sedan that offers the right mix of sportiness and luxury, and it has been going strong since its introduction in the mid-1990s. Owners of this car can expect to find a number of options in terms of car accessories, including car covers, on the aftermarket. Competing car cover manufacturers Coverking and Covercraft offer covers that will fit any of the Acura TL year models perfectly.
The latest models of the TL (2012 and 2013) can be protected by the Covercraft’s Universal Sport Compact Ready-Fit cover, which is designed to supply waterproofing, sun-proofing and protection against any other outdoor elements while providing a great fit regardless of the body styling of the vehicle. 2011 TL owners can choose from Coverking’s range of covers which will suit any and all of their protection needs. Owners of other TL models have the best range of choices, with covers designed primarily for sun protection (Covercraft’s Custom Sunbrella), rain protection (Coverking’s Custom Mosom Plus and Custom Stormproof), mildew protection (Coverking’s breathable Custom Satin Stretch), all-weather protection (Covercraft’s Custom NOAH and Custom Weathershield HD) and dust protection (Covercraft’s Custom Tan Flannel, Custom Dustop and Custom Polycotton).
- Covercraft® - Tan Flannel Custom Car CoverStarting at: $283.39$283.39
- Coverking® - Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $159.99$159.99
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $43.20$43.20
- Rampage® - Car CoverStarting at: $59.97$59.97
- Covercraft® - Fleeced Satin Custom Car CoverStarting at: $255.21$255.21
- Coverking® - Mosom Plus™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $40.50$40.50
- Rugged Ridge® - Car Cover Storage BagStarting at: $12.99$12.99
- Pilot® - Quadra-Tech Four Layer Car CoverStarting at: $53.02$53.02
- CarCapsule® - Indoor Bubble Car CoverStarting at: $331.00$331.00
| Posted by Richard | (Jacksonville, FL)
My wife had her 2005 Acura TL painted. We decided to get a car cover to protect the expensive paint job. The cover fits like a glove and is easy to put on and take off. The quality is excellent and hopefully it will stand up to the Florida sun. The cover looks good and has a very soft lining on the inside to keep from scratching the car finish.
Base • Premium • Type-S • SH-AWD