Acura SLX Trailer Hitches
So, you've purchased a boat, a dirt bike, a camper, or a snowmobile, and the only thing missing is a good trailer hitch to transport it. It's quite important to know your towing needs when you're choosing a trailer hitch. This year, you'll just use a spare tire mount and a basket cargo carrier, but next year, you'll want to take up horse riding, and you'll need a trailer to transport horses. If you are unsure about what your needs may be, opt for the Acura SLX trailer hitches of a higher class. You should always check if your Acura SLX is up to the task, since it might not be able to handle a large trailer.
Before making your purchase, check the manual of your Acura SLX and find its towing capacity. For your Acura SLX, the best choice is, of course, the Class 3 trailer hitch with a 2-inch receiver tube. At CARiD, you may also find all the needed equipment for a good towing system. Ball mounts and couplers, safety chains and T-connectors, we have it all. And don't forget to purchase a hitch lock, otherwise you will tempt thieves to steal whatever you have mounted to your receiver hitch. A proper hitch lock will protect your belongings when you park your car in an unsafe area. Make your purchase today to become a proud owner of a powerful towing system.
| Posted by Lester | (Englewood, NJ)
- Popular SLX Part Numbers
- CURT® 45554 - Class 3 4" Drop Towing Starter Kit for 2" Receivers
- CURT® 45650 - Multi-Ball Mount for 2" Receivers (With 3 Black Balls, Solid Shank)
- Draw-Tite® 2706 - Class 3/4 11" Drop Utility Ball Mount for 2" Receivers (9" Length)
- Hidden Hitch® 80213 - Class 3 Ball Mount for 2'' Recievers (8" Drop, 10" Length, 6-3/4" Rise, 5000/500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 80239 - Class 3 Ball Mount for 2'' Recievers (4" Drop, 9" Length, 2-3/4" Rise, 7500/750 Weight Capacity)
- Acura SLX Models
- SLX Base Trailer Hitches
- SLX Premium Trailer Hitches