- (1)Fender TrimAcura RSX
- (1)Tail Light BezelsAcura RSX
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsAcura RSX
- (1)Door SillsAcura RSX
- (6)RSXAcura RSX
- (145)Exhaust TipsAcura RSX
- (26)Side VentsAcura RSX
- (880)License Plates & FramesAcura RSX
- (2)Aluminum MatsAcura RSX
- (35)Billet PedalsAcura RSX
- (132)Hitch CoversAcura RSX
- (17)Mud FlapsAcura RSX
- (10)Wind DeflectorsAcura RSX
If you’ve been searching for a way to add a spark to your exterior’s appearance, Acura RSX Chrome Accessories are always a fantastic choice. Why? Because not only is Acura RSX Chrome Trim affordable, but it is also exceedingly easy to install. CARiD presents a full line of Acura RSX Chrome Trim for you to choose from including Pillar Posts, Mirror Covers, Door Handles, Port Holes, and much more. You can count on premium quality. We handpick every manufacturer in our inventory to guarantee the shimmering mirror-finish you love along with uncompromising durability you need. All of our Acura RSX Chrome Accessories are comprised of genuine Stainless Steel or ABS plastic and backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a quick “stick on” application. Simply put, there are few upgrades that provide results so immediate and so effectively. Want to shine with custom class? Click on your Model Year above to make it happen today!
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$41.25 - $140.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your fenders...$64.99 - $84.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the companys micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$53.55 - $393.46
- K-Metal® Bumper BracketBumper Bracket by K-Metal.$3.13 - $277.20
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$9.47 - $720.05
- RI® Chrome Tail Light Bezels (26-ACRSX02)Chrome Tail Light Bezels by RI. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$77.00
- B&I® Fender Trim (F886)Bolt-On Full Length Fender Trim by B&I. 4 Pieces. Includes front and rear pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430...$74.99
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.